Huwebes, Mayo 19, 2011

Serve Him

I choose this life because God specially chose me first to be His childJ
I’m very thankful I have my family in flesh and family in Christ, which always guides me in times of UPs and DOWNs.

Ikaw na! The best ka! JJ

They’re always there beside you no matter what. (tears!)They never give up on you kahit gaano ka pa ka-pasaway. You’re always filled with gladness (hindi gladness sa kalokohan huh! pero may times din. hehe) when sharing of God’s word and sa ministry particularly. Kumbaga ba… sanggang dikit at sila na ‘yung ka-ututang dila mo palagi.
They’re the BEST of friends, pero siyempre ang pinakabest sa lahat… walang iba kundi si LORD (I love You Lord!).

“Mawala na ang lahat, ‘wag ka lang mawawala sa Kanya… kasi kawawa ka”, Pastor Rey said.
Correct. Malaking CHECK! Sino ba mawawalan? Di ba ikaw? (talo. Tsk.)
Kaya kahit gaano kahirap sumunod at ipagpatuloy ang buhay na sinimulan mo kasama Siya, ayos lang ‘yan! May kasunod na pagpapala ‘yan. Basta don’t lose Him. Everything will be fine in God’s hand.

Romans 12:11
11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.

Deuteronomy 13:4
4 It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento